D.Gray-Man RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Template: Exorcist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cynthia
Golem

Character Template: Exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Character Template: Exorcist   Character Template: Exorcist EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Basic Information

Name: Your characters name? First then Last.
Birth date: When was your character born?
Age: How old is your character? If they are above 23 they can be a head of branch.
Sexuality: Is your character; Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual or Asexual?

Home country: Where was your character born?
Relatives: Who are your relatives? Please if your character is going to have a canon relative like Kanda or Tyki, EXPLAIN how they are related (cousins, siblings ect.) Also, if you and another member have the same relative, negotiate with that member to set how your character is related to their character.
Occupation: Where does your character work? Branch Chief/Chief Officer, Science Section, Intelligence Section, Medical Section, Signal Sections, Security Section, Diplomatic Section, Logistics Sections, Exorcists, General, Central or C.R.O.W.
Position: What is your characters position, in the section they work in? To know the Positions go here: [a href="http://dgraymanrpg.boards.net/thread/8/european-branch-rooster"]Branch Sections[/a] or [a href="http://dgraymanrpg.boards.net/thread/16/central-rooster"]Central Sections[/a]

Partner: Who is your characters Partner?
Affiliation: Who does your character work with? Black order, Central, Affiliated Organizations with the Order?
Previous affiliation(s): Any previous affiliations before being in the Black Order?

Personality

Special Characteristics: Does your character have any special characteristics? EXPLAIN in the Personality section WHY.
Example: Bipolar Disorder (Multiple Personalities)
Personality: What is your character like? What is their Attitude? How did they gain their special characteristics? How are they around other people? At least 400 words.

Likes: What does your character like? 4 Max. Unless you have a detailed explanation, only 2.
Dislikes: What does your character like? 4 Max. Unless you have a detailed explanation, only 2.
Fears: What are your characters fears? Doesn't matter how many. WHEN I say fears, I mean proper fears like Arachnophobia (Fear or Arachnids example: Spiders), Coulrophobic (Fear of Clowns).

Appearance

Height: Your characters height? Centimeters and Feet and Inches.
Weight: Your characters weight? Pounds and Kilograms.
Hair Colour: Self-Explanatory.
Eye Colour: Self-Explanatory.
Markings: Self-Explanatory.
Accessories: Self-Explanatory.
General Appearance: At least 300 words. Talk about your characters complexion, body build, outfits? Anything to do with their appearance, how they received any markings?

Powers and Abilities

Natural Abilities: What are your characters natural ablities without their innocence?
Innocence Name: Your characters innocence name?
Innocence Type: Is it parasitic or an equip type?
- Parasitic: If parasitic, what part of the body? Example: Arm, Teeth, Legs?
- Equip: If equip, what does it look like? Example: Sword, boots, cards?
Innocence Abilities: What are the abilities off your innocence? What type of moves or skills can you do with your innocence?

History

History: What happened to your character in the past? At least 600 words.
Talk about their relatives? How their life was in their childhood? What they did with their life, before joining the black order?

RP Sample

Just a little example of how your role-play? It only has to be about 100 words at min.

Face Claim: What is the face claim for your character? NO Canon characters. You are not allowed yo use anyone from D.Gray-Man as your face claim.
Example: Orihime Inoue | Bleach

If your character's face-claim is a hand drawn character by yourself, add a link to your character's design, or a gallery of your drawings from your drawn character.

(Extra Add-on)
Personal Statistics:
Pick 8 then rate them 1 - 5, with five being the highest point and 1 being the lowest.

Education
Mental
Flexibility
Agility
Battle Ability
Survival
Concentration
Communication
Cooperativeness

Loyalty
Agility
Dedication
Sixth Sense
Temper
Activeness
Talent
Panic Level

Affinity
Skinship
Pride
Mischievousness
Acting
Rescue
Keenness

Methodical
Boldness
Hearing
Excitement
Romance
Meticulousness
Authority

Code:
[center][b][u]Basic Information[/u][/b][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Your characters name? First then Last.
[b]Birth date:[/b] When was your character born?
[b]Age:[/b] How old is your character? If they are above 23 they can be a head of branch.
[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female?
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Is your character; Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual or Asexual?

[b]Home country:[/b] Where was your character born?
[b]Relatives:[/b] Who are your relatives? Please if your character is going to have a canon relative like Kanda or Tyki, EXPLAIN how they are related (cousins, siblings ect.) Also, if you and another member have the same relative, negotiate with that member to set how your character is related to their character.
[b]Occupation:[/b] Where does your character work? Branch Chief/Chief Officer, Science Section, Intelligence Section, Medical Section, Signal Sections, Security Section, Diplomatic Section, Logistics Sections, Exorcists, General, Central or C.R.O.W.
[b]Position:[/b] What is your characters position, in the section they work in? To know the Positions go here: [a href="http://dgraymanrpg.boards.net/thread/8/european-branch-rooster"]Branch Sections[/a] or [a href="http://dgraymanrpg.boards.net/thread/16/central-rooster"]Central Sections[/a]

[b]Partner:[/b] Who is your characters Partner?
[b]Affiliation:[/b] Who does your character work with? Black order, Central, Affiliated Organizations with the Order?
[b]Previous affiliation(s):[/b] Any previous affiliations before being in the Black Order?

[center][b][u]Personality[/u][/b][/center]

[b]Special Characteristics:[/b] Does your character have any special characteristics? EXPLAIN in the Personality section WHY.
Example: Bipolar Disorder (Multiple Personalities)
[b]Personality:[/b] What is your character like? What is their Attitude? How did they gain their special characteristics? How are they around other people? At least 400 words.

[b]Likes:[/b] What does your character like? 4 Max. Unless you have a detailed explanation, only 2.
[b]Dislikes:[/b] What does your character like? 4 Max. Unless you have a detailed explanation, only 2.
[b]Fears:[/b] What are your characters fears? Doesn't matter how many. WHEN I say fears, I mean proper fears like Arachnophobia [i](Fear or Arachnids example: Spiders)[/i], Coulrophobic [i](Fear of Clowns)[/i].

[center][b][u]Appearance[/u][/b][/center]

[b]Height:[/b] Your characters height? Centimeters and Feet and Inches.
[b]Weight:[/b] Your characters weight? Pounds and Kilograms.
[b]Hair Colour:[/b] Self-Explanatory.
[b]Eye Colour:[/b] Self-Explanatory.
[b]Markings:[/b] Self-Explanatory.
[b]Accessories:[/b] Self-Explanatory.
[b]General Appearance:[/b] At least 300 words. Talk about your characters complexion, body build, outfits? Anything to do with their appearance, how they received any markings?

[center][b][u]Powers and Abilities[/u][/b][/center]

[b]Natural Abilities:[/b] What are your characters natural ablities without their innocence?
[b]Innocence Name:[/b] Your characters innocence name?
[b]Innocence Type:[/b] Is it parasitic or an equip type?
[i]- Parasitic:[/i] If parasitic, what part of the body? Example: Arm, Teeth, Legs?
[i]- Equip:[/i] If equip, what does it look like? Example: Sword, boots, cards?
[b]Innocence Abilities:[/b] What are the abilities off your innocence? What type of moves or skills can you do with your innocence?

[b][u][center]History[/center][/u][/b]

[b]History:[/b] What happened to your character in the past? At least 600 words.
Talk about their relatives? How their life was in their childhood? What they did with their life, before joining the black order?

[b][u][center]RP Sample[/center][/u][/b]

Just a little example of how your role-play? It only has to be about 100 words at min.

[b]Face Claim:[/b] What is the face claim for your character? NO Canon characters. You are not allowed yo use anyone from D.Gray-Man as your face claim.
Example: Orihime Inoue | Bleach

If your character's face-claim is a hand drawn character by yourself, add a link to your character's design, or a gallery of your drawings from your drawn character.
[hr]
[i](Extra Add-on)[/i]
[center][b][u]Personal Statistics:[/u][/b][/center]
Pick 8 then rate them 1 - 5, with five being the highest point and 1 being the lowest.

[i]Education[/i]
[i]Mental[/i]
[i]Flexibility[/i]
[i]Agility[/i]
[i]Battle Ability[/i]
[i]Survival[/i]
[i]Concentration[/i]
[i]Communication[/i]
[i]Cooperativeness[/i]

[i]Loyalty[/i]
[i]Agility[/i]
[i]Dedication[/i]